Click here to view a 1:15 minute video of Keltan in the nursery on Friday. He is on the other side of the glass from the camera, so you can't hear him.
Some of us know of this wonderful life changing experience. We are so happy for you and Inga. I want to come soon to see your family addition, so I plan to be in Dallas on July 22 to pick up Vilho from the airport. He is returning from Finland. If you will be home that evening, I would love to come and touch him and congratulate you and Inga. So, let me know if I may plan this. Love you both, Aunt Doris
Some of us know of this wonderful life changing experience. We are so happy for you and Inga. I want to come soon to see your family addition, so I plan to be in Dallas on July 22 to pick up Vilho from the airport. He is returning from Finland. If you will be home that evening, I would love to come and touch him and congratulate you and Inga. So, let me know if I may plan this. Love you both, Aunt Doris
ReplyDelete