Yesterday was the most incredible day of my life! That was the MOST incredble experience anyone could ever imagine - watching little Keltan make his grand entrance into this world! At first, my heart stopped beating when I saw the little limp gray body - I did not realize that newborns were so un-pink when born! But, when Dr T said it was a healthy baby boy, my heart once again started beating. I was terrified that the little fella had been born dead or something what with the lack of color, but he was and is all fine and dandy!
He did get his grand-daddy's lungs. His "little" cries completed dominated the delivery room. Inga could not hear the good doctor as he was trying to give her final instructions, so we had to repeat everything to her.
We are in the recovery room now, and Keltan is doing wonderful! He is a very content little boy at this time (hope that lasts). Mostly, he just wants to sleep and cheer for the OSU Cowboys. As for Mom and Dad, we are sick of people trying to take our baby all the time! Just as we get settled in, they come and take him for some other kind of testing or other procedure. I just want to take him home where they will quit bothering me!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the prayers. Everyone is so healthy and beautiful - he is, in indisputable fact, the most beautiful baby that ever has been or will be born.
PS - I have decided that he is way too perfect to be called Little Barak any longer, so he is officially Stanley Keltan Blaine Dickson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment