Saturday, July 4, 2009

And he is 1 day old...

So, at 6:11 PM Central time, Stanley Keltan was officially 1 day old! He has been in very good health, but is having difficulty with some choking. The nurses took him to the nursery where they cleared his lungs with some tubes, and we hope this will help him. Tonight, we will have him stay in the nursery so they can watch him in case he chokes in his sleep. The thought of this happening in our room while we are asleep has especially Momma Bear very nervous.


The audiologist came by today and ran the hearing tests on him - he scored perfect (of course!).



He is still the most beautiful baby ever born!



Keep him in your prayers that he will grow to be a very healthy little fella!



I have added a lot of photos of Keltan to the slideshow on the left, with more coming, I am sure.



1 comment:

  1. He just looks so perfect! I couldn't be happier for you and Inga. You guys are going to be great parents! I'm looking forward to meeting him the next time you're in OK. Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience and story. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
    - Jennifer Gates

    ReplyDelete