Monday, July 27, 2009

I miss my baby! It seems like 2 days at home on the weekend is never enough! When I have to go in on Monday mornings and tell him good-bye, it stinks (no, not the diaper - the situation). But, it is sure great to return home to him and my baby-momma!

Yesterday, Sarah, Katie, and Zach (cousins) stopped by while en route to Shreveport from Zach's basketball tourney in Fort Worth. (Congrats on almost making it Zach! You'll get the midgets next time!). And, yes, Joan, I'm afraid Keltan I cuter than even your little giant Zach was as a baby!

With Uncle Craig gone, last night I actually got to hold K-dog! I guess I have to be careful what I say - I told Craig I wanted Keltan to know his uncle and he took that literally! Heh heh. Looks like he gets to be here 2 weekends in a row - he, Kim, and J-bird are coming down Friday, crossing paths with Inga's parents, who will be here Wednesday - Friday. Busy time, but good to have family around!

Here is the link to my Picasa web albums:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeffrey.n.dickson



One more thing:

Some may know of Luke Chisholm. He is the infant son of the pastor at our church. He was born with heart/lung defects, and has been in NICU since birth (about 10 weeks). Check out his blogsite, which is to the side on this page (praying for Luke). I urge you all to pray for this baby. He is at an important crossroads right now. Depending on the next 2 weeks' developments, he may have to have a trach and a feeding tube put in. None of us want that, of course. We want Luke to come home with no tubes or wires attached, and we're praying for that. Please remember him in your prayers, and check out the website for him.





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment