Sunday, July 26, 2009

Uncle Craig is spoiling Keltan!




Uncle Craig arrived Friday night, via our tax dollars, AKA, Air National Guard - he rode down with Curt, who is at his monthly "playing soldier" meeting. This has really cut into my "daddy time" with Keltan. The man just can't seem to leave him alone! The good thing is, I haven't had to change too many diapers with him around! :-) He bought a wi-fi sd card for my camera, which automatically uploads photos to Picasa Web Albums. So, if you care to see the latest and greatest photos immediately, go to Picasa.com and find my album. I don't know the link, but if you would like to be added to receive alerts for the updates, let me know and I will add you - either text message alerts or email alerts - your choice!
Uncle Sgt Curt came out after his GI Joe time today. We all went to eat at PJoe's Cajun here in Terrell - Curt approved! Now, as you can see in the picture, Keltan is grinning while Uncle Sgt Curt is holding him. Uncle Craig pinched him or something and made him start crying. As soon as Uncle Sgt Curt got him, he hushed and started grinning. Either he is a funny looking man, or....hmm, Yeah, I think that is it. Anyway, Uncle Sgt Curt seemed to approve of the little man.
This doesn't have much to do with Keltan, but....
If you have never burned bamboo, I recommend doing so! But, you may want to be prepared for the judge to show up wondering what the gunfire is all about. Craig and I burned some bamboo I cut down in my yard, and as each little segment gets hot, it explodes and makes an incredible sound like a .22. AWESOME! I highly recommend it!
Back to Keltan...
He had his 2 week check up on Thursday. He got a clean bill of health! We are very thankful and count ourselves as very blessed. Inga is continuing to heal on schedule - again YAY! Keltan was up to 7# 9oz at his Thursday weigh-in, putting him 5 ounces over his birth weight.

1 comment:

  1. So Craig remembers how to change a diaper. But did he know to protect himself with a little guy? And wondering if Curt knows how to change one? I heard Sarah and Katie came by today to see the prince. Have to find out what they think about him.

    ReplyDelete