This evening (Tuesday) I gave Keltan a bottle of formula (he eats like crazy!). This is the aftermath - an awesome baby content on his daddy's lap. THIS is what life is all about and just another really good reason to want to come home at night (like I needed yet another reason.)
Keltan is such an awesome baby! I took him over to the neighbor's house last night to show him off and made the women ooh and aah over him. The fellas over there tried to be all "macho" and keep their distance, but I know they were dying to hold him - who wouldn't!?!?!
Yep - his daddy is crazy proud of him, and I know his grand daddy would have been, too.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! He looks so much bigger in the picture. I know you're taking good care of him. Aunt Glo
ReplyDelete