Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update Coming Soon!

For all the ones that have followed this blog in the past, I apologize for leaving you hanging.  I pretty much forgot about this, what with Facebook being so easy to post pictures and short updates of the One and Only Keltan.  I am making a commitment to get back on here and post the updates of my little fella.  I am currently working on a huge blog entry to catch you up on everything that I can that has gone on in his little life, and I hope to have it up by this weekend.  Be looking for it!
The picture below was taken tonight (Wednesday, 9-21-11).  He was playing with his cardboard blocks - stacking them so that he can knock them down!  That stack was made entirely by him, with the exception of one block that Daddy put up there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment