I watched the presidential debate, aka the joint press conference, last night. I was holding Keltan some of the time while he was eating his ice cream (loaded with Prevacid for his reflux). Now, you may or may not know this, but I am about a big a Herman Cain fan as anuone can be, so I got Keltan to say "President Herman Cain.". Ahhhhh music to my ears. :)
Speaking of getting Keltan saying things...my father in law, bless his heart, is a Sooners fan. Other than that, he is a really terrific guy. But, I guess we all have our faults, and thaf is his. Anyway, besides bleeding purple and gold (Geaux Tigers!), I am an Oklahoma State Cowboy, so,of course, I have taught my son 4 blessed words - Geaux Tigers and Go Pokes! Talk about making a daddy proud! So, last Saturday, Grampy and Nana were down, and I had to go on a call. Grampy was watching some football game, and Keltan was playing on the floor. Suddenly, he looks up, sees the game on, and proclaims, "go pokes!". My poor father in law, I can only imagine, must have turned Sooner red upon hearing his grandson say that! Good job, Keltan! Go pokes, indeed!
Jeff Dickson
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment