Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Digs and Don't Digs


Now that Keltan is growing up and exhibits his personality, he definitely has some likes and dislikes.  I thought I would share some of those with you here...
Like:
  • Climbing on anything that shows a hint of being climbable.
  • Related to the first, STAIRS!
  • Milk
  • Anything Daddy or Mommy is snacking on
  • Books - our days are now filled with a book being shoved in our lap time after time
  • Tomatoes!  This was a surprising discovery
  • Daddy's Macbook.  If he can't play with it, he tries the "stealth bomber" move - he hits the keys as he runs by.
  • Daddy's Blackberry.  In fact, I gave it to him after I switched to the Evo
  • Chasing Asher (our sheltie).  Asher doesn't find the same thing to be entertaining at all
  • Building with blocks
  • Riding his little bike Grandma gave him for Christmas in March
  • He tries to ride his Wonderhorse, but has trouble making it bounce.  Stiff springs and short legs don't mix (He has his Granddaddy's legs)
  • Cantaloupe
  • Sleeping between Mommy and Daddy
  • Biting Mommy
  • Playing in the tub
  • Hanging upside down
  • Playing in the toilet
  • Eating cat/dog food
  • Feeding the dogs treats - it's only fair since he eats theirs, right?
Dislikes:
  • Sleeping alone
  • Naps
  • Watching Daddy leave on Saturday evenings to work at the SMU football games
  • Getting his nose suctioned
  • Having his nails trimmed
  • Getting a shower (and being scrubbed in the tub)
  • Running out of bottle
  • Being told "no"
  • Getting stuck in whatever he is climbing into or on
  • Being still for more than 3 seconds
  • Having his diaper changed - hey, he made it, shouldn't he get to keep it?
  • Having to go inside as opposed to staying outside
Speaking of the little STINKER (edited for the sake of my neck), I have had to pause this 3 times to read The Foot Book repeatedly to him.  I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I am gonna wring your neck for calling him a devil! I am serious. I want you to edit and change that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the edit. I promise to not inflict any bodily harm now. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure thank you! I have grown rather fond of keeping my neck as-is.

    ReplyDelete