Wow! 72 days! I still look at the little man and can't believe that we really have a baby! Everytime I hold him, everytime I think about him during the day, I keep being humbled by this great blessing in our life, and I am so thankful that we have him.
In my last entry, I mentioned we were traveling to Oklahoma to Inga's parents' house. We were both somewhat skeptical about how it would go having a little baby to travel with - would he sleep, would he fuss, would we have to stop a time or two to feed him? We were also curious about how it would go staying in a hotel room with him.
Well, he did pretty good in the hotel room. He was a little fussy throughout the night, but we all managed to get some sleep (at least I think we all did - I know I did). The other interesting factor for the hotel room was that we had Sierra with us (our oldest dog). But, true to how awesome she is, she was very good in the room.
The trip went just as well. Keltan slept about 98% of the way. He woke up for a couple of minutes on the way back, but I was able to reach back and rub his little noggin and get him to go back to sleep. So, I would have to grade the trip as an absolute success!
Today he had his 2 month pictures taken. Be looking for photos in his OSU ORANGE and LSU PURPLE! I must say - he looked sooooooo good in that blazing orange! GO POKES!!!!!!! (although they really disappointed me yesterday).
He continues to do well in church - sleeps right through it!
Overall, we are pretty well pleased with the little fella, and have decided we may keep him for a little while. It has been a truly amazing 72 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment