Well I hate to say it, but I'm afraid Keltan is beginning to show his likeness to Mommy. He has decided it is time to exert his will on situations and to pitch a big ole screamin' fit when we have other ideas. I say he is showing Mommy's side because I KNOW I never was hard-headed about things! Speak of the devil, he has awakened yet again and it is his will to be out of his crib.
Yes, that is right. He does not at all sleep well in his own bed. He awakens and will not go back down for anything. We wonder if he is having night terrors. Even in bed with us he will become wide awake, sit straight up in bed and wimper or scream. Hopefully he will overcome this problem.
He loves to pick up pecans in the backyard. He began by carrying them around, then decided it would be good to have one in his mouth - shell and all. Mrs Margie has him convinced now that it is great fun to put them in a bucket. Much better in my opinion.
Mud. What boy doesn't like mud? Put a little water on the bare dirt and VOILA! Instant fun for the Kman!
Well, I must go fight wills with him. I'm afraid he will win because I'm tired.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I never knew Inga at Kelton's age, but I did know you pretty much on a daily basis!! 'Nuff said!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete