First off, Keltan is better. He has (had) the croup, and still coughs some, but is better
Today was Keltan's first plane ride. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I haven't been too kind in my thoughts of babies on planes, so I figured I had it coming! I imagined 4 hours of nonstop screaming. I imagined angry passengers. I could see the pilot pulling over and pushing us out onto a cloud to wait for the next plane through. I could see the carry-on luggage pummeling us as he annoyed them with his incessant wails.
But nothing of the sort happened. He slept for the leg to Houston, then continued to sleep into the Philly flight. After waking, he drank a bottle, ate some food, then played. He got bored, but there were no issues. And we got the bulkhead seats!
.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment