Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swinging Keltan




Keltan got a swing from Greg and Shannon Klaus, Craig's brother and sister in law, before he was born. It needed new ropes on it, so today (3/10/10), I got it all done and put him in it.
This was something I had been anticipating greatly for several weeks now, but it has not been very good weather to get him out there. Saturday, I went to Home Depot and bought everything and started on it, but I had to go on a service call (I was on-call for work), and did not get to finish it. Sunday and Monday it rained, and Tuesday we had Financial Peace University, so today was the first day I had to finish it. All day, I kept thinking about how great it was going to be, and I could picture his big grin as we would push him in it. Well, he did not disappoint! As you an see from the photos, he had a HUGE smile, and he laughed crazily as we swung. We had a phenomenal time with him! It could not have been more perfect!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so happy! Makes me want to squeeze and love on him.

    ReplyDelete