Monday, June 22, 2009

17 Days to Go!






The countdown is at 17! Inga had an appointment with Dr T today, while I enjoyed the day listening to lawyers argue about nothingness (AKA jury duty). Seems like a lot of trivial arguing when a fella's life is in the balance.
Anyway, the appointment was a shorty. Just looked at her, weighed her, took her vitals...nothing big. However, it was big in that everything was given a clean bill of health! She was able to go into the office for a couple hours to work on some appliances for upcoming surgeries, and she will return tomorrow for about 3 hours to finish up. She is not seeing patients, so she doesn't have to be up on her feet, moving around, etc...
Finally, I convinced her to make sure her bag was all packed for the hospital trip, seeing as how it could be any day now. Got it in the van, along with the baby seat......exciting, eh?
We continue to give her shots - up to 2x/day now for Heparin. She is such a brave girl for enduring this. We have been doing shots for 1 year now! Only 2 weeks to go! YAY!!!!!!

This news is a bit old, but since I just started this, I will include it. I had been talking to Dad about getting an RV spot set up in my back lot so that he and Karen could bring the RV here and not stay at the RV park about 4 miles away. He really liked this idea. Well, after he died, Craig and I decided to go ahead with the idea. Karen agreed. So, he and David Bell came down about a week and a half ago and we worked (along with Neihbor Eddie) to get it done. Well, it is done, save for a few cosmetic things. So, we now have a "guest house!"



As always, we still continue to appreciate prayers for a healthy baby, a healthy mommy, and a sane daddy!


1 comment:

  1. Woooo-hooo! I'm first on the comments for today's entry! (Yes, I know it's pathetic, but these days I have to celebrate small victories...) We are so very thankful that everything is going well, for both Mama and Baby. A baby is so exciting, they come into the world so fresh, and wonderful and innocent. They soften our hearts, and give us hope. All of the world's troubles seem to melt away when you are holding something so very precious in your arms. We love you all, and continue to remember you in our thoughts and prayers...

    Deb

    ReplyDelete